Osprey Rook 50 series of backpacks have been designed with the great outdoors in mind.
This hiking backpack is very comfortable to wear thanks to its AirSpeed suspension that allows air to flow through the mesh back panel and keeps you cool while you’re out hiking or just going about your daily activities.
The Osprey Rook 50 is compatible with Osprey Daylite with front panel cord loop attachment points.
The backpack also features dual side mesh pockets which can be used to keep small items safe and easily accessible.
Osprey has thought of everything when it comes to hiking up the Osprey Rook 50 including a removable raincover.
Osprey Rook 50 series hiking backpack is definitely a hiking companion that will serve you well on your next journey.
It is also coming with an internal hydration sleeve which can accommodate up to a 3-liter reservoir (reservoir not included) so you can stay hydrated throughout your hike.
Osprey Rook 50 hiking backpack is also the perfect companion for carrying a sleeping bag while you’re out and about in the great outdoors.
Osprey has designed this hiking backpack with removable sleeping pad straps, so you can easily attach your sleeping bag or inflatable mattress to the Osprey Rook hiking backpack.
Check also Osprey Rook and Renn Review.
Features of Rook 50 Rucksack
- Highly ventilated and comfortable AirSpeed back panel with intuitive torso adjustment system
- Fixed top lid with zippered pocket
- Osprey Daylite compatible with front panel cord loop attachment points
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Integrated removable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Backpack’s capacity : 50 Liter
Technical Spec of Osprey Rook 50
|Best For||Hiking, Trekking, Travel|
|Bag Capacity (L)||50 Liter|
|Material(s)||600-denier polyester, 1000-denier nylon packcloth|
|Dimensions||74 x 41.5 x 35 cm|
|Alternative Osprey Bag||Osprey Rook 65|
There are no reviews yet.