Osprey Sirrus 50 is the wind on your back.
The true innovation and quality to the ventilated pack world.
Inspired by Osprey’s AntiGravity technology, Sirrus 50 provides a fully adjustable AirSpeed ventilated back system which combines single-piece construction of the backpanel and hipbelt with highly breathable suspended Mesh.
This allows for increased comfort in warm weather, even with a heavy load.
Features of Osprey Sirrus 50
- Dual side compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go? trekking pole attachment
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets
- Front panel storage pocket
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie-off
- Integrated raincover
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Top-loading access to the main compartment
- Removable top-lid with zippered slash pocket
- Under top-lid zippered mesh pocket
- Side panel zip access to the main compartment
- Front panel pleated fabric shove-it pocket
- Dual vertical zippered slash pocket on front panel shove-it
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with bellowed divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Backpack’s capacity : 50 Liter
Technical Specs of Osprey Sirrus 50
|Best For||Backpacking, Hiking|
|Bag Capacity (L)||50 Liter|
|Dimensions||60 x 33 x 35 cm|
|Alternative Bag||Osprey Sirrus 36 Pack|
Warranty ? Check here -> Osprey All Might Guarantee
OBS (store manager) –
Review From Facebook:
Reliable and efficient service! Highly recommended for purchase of bags. Ask any question and they’ll attend to u a.s.a.p.
Click To View Original Comment