The Osprey Skarab 22 backpack offers a wide-mouth, bucket-style main compartment opening that is water-resistant so you can be sure that your belongings will remain dry even when it’s raining.
The pack comes with an Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L Reservoir by Hydrapak which is included in the purchase and this reservoir offers a fast flow rate which makes it ideal for long-distance hikes.
The removable hipbelt has been designed to maximize stability and ventilation while you’re on the trail, plus Osprey Skarab 22 comes with dual entry stretch mesh side pockets that will ensure that you can carry whatever you want to take with you on the trail.
The backpack comes with dual upper side compression straps and trekking pole loop attachment points, and it also features a front panel daisy chain attachment point which will make it easy to hang additional items when you’re out hiking.
The rucksack is also coming with an adjustable sternum strap with magnetic bite valve attachment so you can easily use an Osprey reservoir.
Here is the review of Osprey Skarab 22 (Reyce’s Rad Rec Reviews: Osprey Skarab 22).
Features of Osprey Skarab 22
- Wide-mouth, bucket-style main compartment opening
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L Reservoir by Hydrapak
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic bite valve attachment
- Front panel daisy chain attachment points
- Heat-embossed, scratch-free zippered slash pocket
- Dual upper side compression straps and trekking pole loop attachment points
- Dual entry stretch mesh side pockets
- Removable webbing hipbelt
Technical Specs for Hydration Rucksack
|Bag Style||Hydration Backpack|
|Bag Capacity (L)||22 Liter|
|Reservoir||Yes, 2.5 Liter|
|Material(s)||Ripstop Nylon, 420 high-denier nylon packcloth|
|Dimensions||52 x 31 x 27 cm|