Osprey Stratos 24
Osprey Stratos 24 is a perfect day hiking backpack and it makes you have no struggle on getting your gears from a large zippered front panel. This pack is featuring with integrated rain cover to cover your items from rain. Benefited by the AirSpeed suspension and spacer harness and hip belt, you will enjoy stable back’s load and ventilated carrying comfort.
In terms of storage, there are plenty of organization features throughout the pack including zippered slash pockets on the top and front, two side pockets and another two zippered pockets on the hip belt to keep your essential goods close at hand.
- Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
- Zippered front stash pocket
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Side stretch mesh bottle pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose port in backpanel
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment with new soft-touch tubes
- Dual side compression straps
- Single ice axe loop with bungee tie-offs
- Front panel lash loops for attaching extra gear
- Panel loading design with a burly #10 zipper delivering wide access to main compartment
- Zippered mesh pocket with key clip at the top of the pack provides easy access to important items
- Zippered pocket on top of the front panel offers a spot for sunglasses or other delicates
- Backpack’s capacity : 24 Litre
Volume: 24 litre
Weight: 1.259 kg
Size: 59 x 34 x 24 (H x W x D) cm
Looking for a different size? Go for Osprey Stratos 36 or Osprey Stratos 34
There are no reviews yet.