With features and comfort that match your expectations of a top-tier mountain biking pack, the Osprey Syncro 12 is the ideal pack to carry a full day of gear in hot and humid climates.
When you’re pedaling under the sun, staying cool is a priority and the Syncro 12 delivers with a 3D-tensioned “trampoline-style” AirSpeed backpanel—our highest level of ventilation.
A contoured mesh backpanel keeps things extremely comfortable and bike-specific shoulder straps curve to mimic the position you assume when reaching for your handlebars, providing superior fit and stability while you ride.
An included 2.5-liter reservoir makes certain you don’t go thirsty and an integrated removable raincover ensures weather won’t rain on your parade.
Features of Osprey Syncro 12
- Maximum ventilation with AirSpeed backpanel and bike-specific shaped harness
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Front stretch mesh pocket
- Scratch-free, heat-embossed zippered slash pocket
- LidLock helmet carry
- Blinker light attachment
- Integrated removable high-visibility raincover
- Magnetic sternum strap for quick access to the reservoir bite valve
- Zippered tool organization pocket
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Padded spacer mesh hip wings with webbing ErgoPull waist strap provides comfort and stability
Technical Specs of Osprey Syncro 12
|Bag Style||Bike Bag|
|Bag Capacity (L)||12 Liter|
|Dimensions||46 x 26.3 x 23 cm|