Osprey Talon 22
Simpler is often better, and simply put this is one of the most versatile packs ever created. If you prefer going light and moving fast in the woods, mountains and around town, the Talon 22 is the pack for you. 22L of capacity is perfect for day hikes, urban commutes or a trip to the market.
Ventilated and comfortable, the BioStretch harness and continuous wrap hipbelt combine to create an incredibly stable carry system that hugs your body so you can stay balanced on the trail, ridge or peak. We scratched our heads and updated our AirScape? backpanel to use less material and glue while making it more breathable to keep you cool on hot days.
When uphills turn technical, our Stow-on-the-Go? trekking pole carry system keeps your hands free for upward movement. LidLock? helmet carry achieves the same when you stop for a mid-commute coffee. Zippered hipbelts, side stretch mesh pockets, a harness pocket, and top-lid storage provide all the organization you need.
- Side stretch mesh pockets
- Stretch mesh harness slash pocket
- Top panel zippered slash pocket
- Lidlock helmet attachment
- Two zippered hipbelt pockets
- Lower InsideOut compression/ Carry straps
- Dual zippered panel access to the main compartment
- External hydration sleeve
- Stow On The Go trekking pole attachment
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie offs
- Backpack’s capacity : 22 Litre
Volume: 22 litre
Weight: 0.81 kg
Size: 51 x 28 x 28 (H x W x D) cm