The Osprey Tempest 16 Backpack features an AirScape mesh-covered accordion foam backpanel that is both comfortable to wear and allows air to circulate freely so you can stay cool while you’re out hiking.
It comes with top lid access so you can easily reach the storage space without having to worry about taking the backpack off and will also have an emergency whistle attached at the sternum strap that you can blow on if you ever find yourself in trouble while out hiking.
The Osprey Tempest is also available with an LED light attachment point so you can easily add a flashlight to the bag and attach it securely to the backpack.
It comes with twin zippered hipbelt pockets, which give you plenty of space for carrying additional supplies, such as snacks.
The Osprey Tempest also features a stretch front pocket that you can use to store items that you want to access quickly while out hiking and has a top lid with webbing attachment points so you can attach additional gear and supplies on the outside of the backpack if you wish.
Check out this Gear Review.
Features of Tempest 16
- Designed for Women
- AirScape mesh covered accordion foam backpanel
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stretch mesh side pockets with InsideOut? compression
- Top lid access
- Stretch front pocket
- Seamless lumbar to hipbelt body wrap
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go? trekking pole attachment?
- Stretch pocket on harness
- External hydration access
- Internal key attachment clip
- LED light attachment point
- Single ice axe loop
- Backpack Capacity : 16 Liter
Technical Specs for Osprey Tempest 16
|Bag Capacity (L)||16 Liter|
|Dimensions||51 x 25 x 24 cm|
|Alternative Backpack||Tempest 20, Tempest 30, Tempest 40, Tempest 9|