If you are looking for a bag that will make it easy to carry your equipment, then the Osprey Trailkit duffel is an excellent choice.
It’s been designed with durability in mind but also includes plenty of unique features that make it convenient to use as well.
The bag has a stowaway contoured harness and yoke for carrying your equipment when you’re out on a trip.
It also features three burly grab handles that make it easy to lift the bag, especially when it’s full.
The pack is designed with dedicated zippered and ventilated footwear end compartments so you can store your boots and other equipment without worry.
The bag also has large U-zip access to the main compartment that makes it easy to grab your supplies even when the pack is full.
The bag has been designed with durability in mind. It’s constructed from weather-protected materials and features overlapping rain flaps that make it highly resistant to the elements.
The pack also offers dual-zippered 3-D end pockets with overlapping rain flaps so you can reach your smaller supplies quickly when they are needed most.
The bag also has zippered side panel nutrition and small items organization pocket that makes it easy to store your snacks and other materials.
The Osprey Trailkit duffel features a large end compartment for shoes with a ventilation window so you can leave your shoes in the bag while not in use, avoiding any odor-causing bacteria from spoiling your shoes.
It also has zippered side compartment with water bottle carry/webbing straps for attaching accessories, and it includes D-ring attachments for adding a shoulder strap (sold separately).
Features of Osprey Trailkit Duffel Bag
- Stowaway contoured harness and yoke for comfortable backpack carry
- Tuckaway helmet carry
- Dedicated zippered and ventilated footwear end compartment
- Large U-zip access to the main compartment
- Three burly grab handles
- D-ring attachments for adding a shoulder strap (sold separately)
- Weather-protected main compartment zip path with overlapping rain flaps
- Lower web lashing points for securing duffels
- Side panel web lashing points for securing duffel or attaching gear
- Dual-zippered 3-D end pockets with overlapping rain flaps for quick access to smaller items
- Large end compartment for shoes with ventilation window
- Zippered side panel nutrition and small items organization pocket
- Zippered side compartment with water bottle carry/webbing straps for attaching accessories
- Backpack’s capacity : 40 Liter
Technical Specs For Trailkit Duffel Bag
|Best For||Bike Commuting, Travel, Cycling|
|Bag Style||Duffel Bag|
|Bag Capacity (L)||40 Liter|
|Material(s)||Nylon, Ripstop Nylon|
|Dimensions||55 x 34 x 28 cm|
|Alternative Duffel Bag||Osprey Trillium 35, Osprey Trillium 45, Osprey Trillium 65|