The women’s Osprey Viva 45 is here to breathe some life into your backpacking carry with its exceptional fit and a simple, clean design that experts and greenhorns alike can appreciate. Highly adjustable, the Viva 45 is a panel load workhorse, ready to tackle overnight weekends and weeklong trips alike. The large J-zip opening provides remarkable access to your gear while an included raincover help keep everything dry should your adventure turn soggy. Its AirScape® suspension provides a close-to-body, breathable, stable fit that bears the burden for you. Made with 100% recycled materials.
Close-to-body breathable, stable fit.
Keeps your pack and gear dry in inclement weather.
Adjustable torso lengths and Fit-on-the-Fly® hipbelt to ensure a perfect fit.
ADJUSTABLE TORSO LENGTH
Fit is fine-tuned using easily accessed adjustable web system, Floating yoke design ensures consistent fit comfort at any setting
Mesh-covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
4 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt, Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
SPACEMESH HARNESS AND HIPBELT
Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle, Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and comfortable load support
Features of Osprey Viva 45
- Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose port in backpanel
- Dual side compression straps
- Dual ice axe/trekking pole loops
- Front panel lash loops for attaching extra gear
- Accessory pad straps’
- Top-loading design with large U-panel access on front panel offers versatile packing options
- Floating top lid allows flexibility for overloads
- Large main compartment in top lid has pocket for included raincover
There are no reviews yet.