The Tatonka Akela 45 is ideal for short and medium-length trips.
It has an adjustable Y1 carrying system that is designed to suit the volume of the rucksack.
It efficiently transfers the load to the hips, and its flexibility makes it extremely pleasant to carry.
There’s plenty of room in the main and base compartments and two snazzy zip pockets on the sides for everything you need when camping.
And quite a few items can be attached on the outside.
The tent frame can go behind one of the outside pockets, while the Isomat can be attached to the underside of the base compartment by means of the all-around base compression.
Features of Tatonka Akela 45
- Y1 Carrying System
- Divided main and bottom compartments
- Fixation for hiking poles or ice axes
- Chest belt with signal whistle
- Compression around perimeter of base
- Handle on front and back
- Lid with gear loops
- Side pockets
- Attached zipped side pockets
- Open channel behind side pockets
- Backpack Capacity : 45 Liter
Technical Specs of Tatonka Akela 45
|Best For||Hiking, Backpacking|
|Bag Capacity (L)||45 Liter|
|Dimensions||31 x 26 x 71 cm|