Tatonka Cima Di Basso 35 is a functional alpine rucksack with mesh side pockets.
With its reduced but well-designed features, the Tatonka Cima Di Basso 35 will impress you on any mountain.
This alpine lightweight weighs in at just 810 grams.
The pre-shaped Padded Back carrying system and the detachable belt hip strap guarantee that it sits well against the body – even when a lot of movement is involved.
The top compression always keeps the rucksack in place, and can also be used to attach climbing ropes.
And apart from all of that, the single-chamber rucksack is visually pleasing to boot.
Features of Tatonka Cima Di Basso 35
- Padded Back Carrying System
- Fixation for climbing rope
- Fixation for hiking poles or ice axes
- Ergonomically formed, padded shoulder straps
- Height adjustable chest belt with signal whistle
- Removable webbing hip belt
- Compression straps on sides
- Lid with gear loops
- Lid compartment with key holder
- Mesh pockets on sides
- Backpack Capacity : 35 Litre
Technical Specs of Tatonka Cima Di Basso 35
|Best For||Hiking, Trekking|
|Bag Capacity (L)||35 Liter|
|Dimensions||32 x 17 x 59 cm|