The Tatonka Escape Roller is an excellent travel companion that will help you to easily get around, as well as store all of your luggage while you’re out exploring.
It has numerous special features such as a backpack system that can be stowed away so it won’t weigh down or impede your movements.
The bag also features an adjustable chest belt with a whistle so you can call for help in case of an emergency.
It also has a compression strap in the main compartment so you can easily store and organize your luggage.
It comes with two handles as well as a carrying handle on both sides which gives you additional ways to transport your bag when it’s full.
The front of the bag features 3D zippers that will allow you to access your contents quickly without having to open the entire bag.
The bag also has flat mesh pockets inside so you can easily store your items while keeping them organized and easy to find.
It comes with a padded Touch-Pad compartment that is perfect for storing your tablet or laptop, even when you are on the go.
The bag has a telescopic handle with wheels so you can easily roll it around instead of carrying it.
It also comes with a cover to protect the wheels from dirt, which makes traveling even easier.
Features of Tatonka Escape Roller
- Back carrying system that can be stowed away
- Height adjustable chest belt with signal whistle
- Compression straps in the main compartment
- Two handles
- Carrying handle on sides
- 3D zipped front opening
- Wheel system with telescopic handle
- Silent PU wheels
- Cover to protect from dirt on wheels
- Main compartment with lockable slider
- The base and main compartment can be packed separately
- The main compartment can be filled from above, below, or front
- Flat mesh pockets inside
- Front pocket with zipper
- Padded Touch-Pad compartment
- Luggage Capacity : 65 Liter
Technical Specs of Tatonka Escape Roller
|Bag Style||Wheeled Duffel, Backpack|
|Bag Capacity (L)||65 Liter|
|Dimensions||33 x 31 x 78 cm|
|Alternative Bag||Tatonka Barrel Roller L|
There are no reviews yet.