Bye bye mesh – freedom for the back!
The Tatonka Skill is the perfect solution for anyone who appreciates a really well-ventilated and extremely lightweight hiking backpack: the X Vent Zero back system dispenses with the conventional mesh construction, reducing back contact to the minimum without affecting carrying comfort.
Air-permeable material was also used for the shoulder and hip straps.
And the well-fitting features of this slender front-loader appeal just as much as its expressive design.
Features of Tatonka Skill
- X Vent Zero Carrying System
- Fixation for hiking poles
- Ergonomically shaped, padded, ventilated shoulder straps
- Height adjustable chest belt with signal whistle
- Special construction whereby hipbelt-fixation is re-directed to allow for single-handed adjustment
- Padded ventilated hip strap
- Compression straps on sides
- Lid with gear loops
- Hydration system compatible
- Integrated rain cover inside the bottom compartment
- Side pockets made of an elastic material
- Front pocket with zipper
- Backpack Capacity : 29 Liter
Technical Specs of Tatonka Skill
|Best For||Daily Use|
|Bag Style||Backpack, Daypack|
|Bag Capacity (L)||29 Liter|
|Dimensions||25 x 19 x 57 cm|